|Kaseem Jackson, also known as ‘Kas,’ was born in Jersey grew up in VT, and currently living in GA. He is an inspiring hip-hop artist, who is “trying to bring back the true meaning of hip hop.” Kaseem is aiming towards a successful future while also staying true to his priorities, such as pursuing his education. His style of rap is called lyrical patterns.|
Read more on Kaseem:
1) What would you say your best characteristic is?
2) How did you know you wanted to pursue a career in producing music?
I've had a love for making music all my life, but i really got into it about a year ago. One of my main supporters told me i could go far with my skills so i began perfecting my craft and have been getting better each day.
3) Who and what is your inspiration?
Someone that inspires me would have to be my mom because she helps me perfect everything i do, so that it will better me as a person in the future. My inspirations would be all those who support my music. The reaction they have on their faces when they hear a new KasFlow song, is an amazing experience for me.
4) What kind of music interests you the most?
I enjoy all genres of music, and i express that throughout my music, but of course i love hip-hop and the way it can fit my every emotion.
5) Where do you see yourself in the next 5-10 years?
Pushing my music career further but also in school getting my education.
6) What is the best advice you can give someone who is new to the industry?
I would say always give it your all, never give up, think outside the box, and show your true originality.
7) What is the message you’re hoping to send across through your music?
I want to send a positive ‘lets have fun’ message through my music but at the same time have a serious side. That way, they hear the best of both worlds. In my songs, I also like to take the listener back into my roots.